Spread the Word, Like or share this page, Your friends will also love it and thank you for it.
- USQ To Celebrate Moon Landing AnniversaryFestival of Astronomy From a hilltop on Queensland’s Darling Downs astronomers search for new worlds in the night sky.Over time, their exemplary work has launched an international reputation for University of Southern Queensland (USQ) astronomers, astrophysicists and astrobiologists working with other leading institutions to research the cosmos. This week members of the community will have […]
- Join USQ For Vinnies Community Sleepout!Toowoomba community members are being urged to support a student-led push against homelessness. Close to 500 people are homeless in Toowoomba – in the wider Darling Downs and Southern Downs region that figure climbs towards 700. The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will host a Vinnies Community Sleepout on the USQ Toowoomba Engineering Green on […]
- NAIDOC Community Event – WilsontonA NAIDOC Week community BBQ with fun activities for the youngsters is being held at Wine Drive Park, Wilsonton Heights, Toowoomba Thursday afternoon 11th July from 1pm – 4pm. The post NAIDOC Community Event – Wilsonton appeared first on Love Local News.
- Recognising NAIDOC WeekRoyal Bull’s Head Inn Open Day – Sunday 7th July 2019 The July Open Day at the Royal Bull’s Head Inn on Sunday 7th July 2019 will recognise NAIDOC Week. Visit us at Chinkerry (where water springs up) and discover more about the Chinkerry clan. A private exhibition of Aboriginal Art works will be on display in various rooms of […]
- Australian Historical Association ConferenceThe University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will host Australia’s premier event for historians on the theme of local communities in a world of global networks. The Australian Historical Association (AHA) Annual Conference attracts experts from across the country, New Zealand and the United States. Visiting historians will explore just how a complex mix of local […]
- Maker Space School Holiday ProgramCobb+Co’s Maker Space school holiday program has kicked off! The Museum has been transformed into a maze of fun with many activities to take part in as kids use their imagination and a range of recycled and unique materials to build and make some very special creations. Kids can stimulate their imagination at the following activity […]
- New Sciencentre Brings Energy To LifeImaginations are being sparked and curious minds enthralled at Cobb+Co Museum’s brand new Sciencentre which has opened in time for school holiday fun. The Sciencentre is a new permanent discovery zone allowing visitors of all ages to be curious about their world, ask questions and test ideas in this fun and experience rich environment. Queensland […]
- A Rewarding Start For Village Mini-MarketsThe first monthly Sunday mini-market (to be held on the last Sunday of each month) saw stallholders selling arts, crafts, produce and second hand goods, and prepackaged food stalls goods. The day at Highfields Pioneer Village was deemed a resounding success attended by lots of local families. There was plenty of fun to be had […]
wind: 3m/s SSE
H 7 • L 4
Weather from OpenWeatherMap